Wednesday, June 3, 2009


So, Jarrard uploaded all his pretty pictures this morning, and was about to save, when I accidentally payed for his internet instead of my own. Meaning they shut down his computer. I bought him a 3 Musketeers bar, and promised to upload them myself. Here they are! They really put my ramblings to shame.


On our way to Ollanta.


Just arrived.


Dancing in the Plaza.


Gabriel.

¨


Whipping each other´s ankles as part of a traditional dance. We cringed just watching it.


The Plaza.


El vaca!


Jose y Gabriel.


El Rio.


The yard next to Jarrard´s house.






Drawing a map of the U.S. for Jarrard´s family. We omitted some superfluous states.




Girls from Patacancha who speak Quechua.


The chicken. We won´t say what happened to it after this.


Peek-a-boo.


Mountains at dusk.


Fighting or playing?

Posted by Posted by Eliza Kern at 2:19 PM
Categories:

 

0 comments:

 
>